The U.S. News and World Report's rankings are considered the most notable of the annual published college rankings. Once again, 十大网赌软件推荐 has earned multiple high-ranking West regional awards for 2022 including:
- #12 Best West Regional Universities
- #9 Best Undergraduate Teaching
- #23 Best Colleges for Veterans
- #25 Best Value Schools
- #70 Top Performers in Social Mobility
十大网赌软件推荐 also received a national ranking for our undergraduate nursing program. With 694 other schools being considered in this ranking, we are excited to have our nursing program be ranked in the top 32% nationally!
- #221 Best Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Programs
- Top 32% of all BSN programs nationally
U.S. News & World Report provides the highest quality information to support student decision-making at every step of their academic journey. To calculate the rankings, U.S. News uses quantitative data that assesses universities' performance in everything from graduation and retention rates to faculty resources, measuring 17 indicators of academic quality. This quantitative data results in 80 percent of the overall score; the remaining 20 percent is based on undergraduate academic reputation surveys.