十大网赌软件推荐 is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact the Disability Resource Center at (619) 849-2533.
All site pages are being run through a W3C compliance validation product, currently SiteImprove™, to monitor compliance with WCAG guidelines and fix issues as they are identified.
We will continue to test the site to ensure content is accessible to all visitors. We will continue to work to improve the accessibility standards of our website, and to adapt to new accessibility standards as they evolve.
This site includes accessibility features such as:
- Skip to content
- Alternative text detail for images (currently in progress for older images)
- Use of proper HTML markup and structure
For third-party web-based tools 十大网赌软件推荐 uses, we endeavor to select products that are WCAG 2.0-compliant. We periodically review our third-party tools and seek to replace them with better alternatives as they become available. We are working to ensure we do not introduce accessibility errors into those systems by the way we enter information and to correct errors as they are identified.
Known Accessibility Issues
We are currently working to fix the following issues (as of July 2016):
New content is now added to the site using appropriate structural markup. We are reviewing older content and actively working to make it compliant.
- We are working to provide captions and transcript options for older videos on our website.
- Some images added to the site prior to January 2016 may lack alternative text detail, which we are working to correct.
- Older webforms on the site are missing features that could be helpful to some users. We are working to replace this technology with an alternative that provides a better experience for all users.
- We are working to override accessibility issues inherent to the standard Drupal theme Bartik.
- We are working to replace our current website, built in Drupal 6, with a more modern one built in Drupal 8. This rebuild will greatly improve the accessibility of the site.
1. W3C accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
2. U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.